Nadeem Haque grew up in Flushing Queens and attended high school in Great Neck Long Island before heading to Hofstra University. In 1999, while still enrolled in college, Haque founded his own personal training management company, Zindagi Fitness. In the coming years, the company successfully expanded and added six more locations.
By 2006, Haque had made the transition to the real estate industry and started work at Extreme Realty. While there, he fostered a close working relationship with Joel Radmin, which eventually led to becoming a partner at Friedman-Roth in 2009.
Today, Haque specializes in the sales of multifamily units and retail and development across NYC. He is also an expert at handling non-performing debt.
- 35 West 64th Street, NYC. This property was previously known as the Hotel Monticello before renovations turned it into an apartment building that contains 68 residential units. Haque closed the deal within 30 days of a Contract of Sale for $26 million, which was a full $4 million over expectations.
- 297 & 299 Third Avenue and 295 Third Avenue. Haque helped represent the sellers and broker a deal for a combined sale price of $27.75 million.
- 433-440 West 53rd Street. The Hell’s Kitchen TV studio was sold for $25 million in order to build luxury rental buildings with over 60 available units.
- 2700 Jerome Avenue. The vacant parcel offers over 117,000 square feet of space and was purchased for $5,750,000. This sale represents an important contribution to the sustainable development of the area and was brokered through a court approved bankruptcy sale.
- 1141 Broadway, the boutique hotel known as the “Flatiron Hotel” at the northwest corner of West 26th Street. The 28,000 square foot hotel property contains 64 rooms and has recently undergone a major renovation. Nadeem Haque and Phil Ragone, of Brick Capital Group were the brokers in this transaction.
- Sunnyside Queens 121 apartments 5 Building Portfolio - $20,450,000