Jim Mann has been with Friedman-Roth since 2011. He brought with him an impressive resume and has continued to sweep the real estate industry. Jim specializes in commercial real estate, and has made noteworthy sales, including:
- 133-35 West 13th St.: Non-performing note sale of 2 West Village townhouses with 16 apartments
- Flushing Promenade: The sale of a 3.73-acre development site in Flushing, Queens
- 1561-79 St. Nicholas Ave.: Block front between West 188th and West 189th Sts; 83 apartments and 16 stores
- 103-109 West 14th St: Elevator apartment building with 58 apartments and 3 stores
- 305 East 95thElevator building with 59 apartments
- 204 West 108th: Elevator building 48 apartments
- 230 East 53rd Street : 2 stores and 2 apartments.
- 341 East 22nd Street : 11 Free Market Apartments
- 210 Rivington Street : 20 apartments and 4 stores
Jim has been in commercial real estate since 1986. His first real estate job was with Prime City Realty, and then the John Anthony Group. In 2005, he founded the Reilly Mann Newell Realty Group.
Coworkers and clients value his opinion and respect his work ethic.
Prior to his career in real estate, Jim was a book publisher and is, himself, a published author. He graduated from George Washington University and currently resides in the Turtle Bay area of Manhattan