Giuseppe Inglese joined the Friedman-Roth team in 2009, bringing a wealth of skills with him. He is fluent in English, Italian, and Spanish, and has a working knowledge of Portuguese and Albanian. This gives him the ability to reach a larger client base.
Giuseppe immigrated to the Bronx from Italy in 1990 and he is proud to still call the Bronx his home.
Giuseppe is a giving person and has demonstrated this impressive quality thought his life. As a teenager he volunteered in the youth and government program as well as the leadership program and also, gave his time volunteering as a swimming instructor for the Bronx YMCA. As an adult he gives his time to volunteer at many soup kitchens thought New York City.
No stranger to performing excellent service, Giuseppe learned to treat people right while working at Mario’s Restaurant located in the “Little Italy” section of the Bronx. He also worked at Cipriani’s Down Town Restaurant. Giuseppe brought these invaluable service skilled with him to the real estate world where they proved to be a true asset that sets him apart from most brokers.
In 2003, he began his career in real estate with Extreme Realty, where he won the Broker of the Year Award, 2006. He also worked at GFI Realty with Aaron Jungreis. Giuseppe’s first real estate deal was 1480-1488 Westchester Ave. in the Bronx. From there, his most notable transactions have been:
- Gramercy Park, 111 East 22nd St.
- Soho, 498 Broome Street
- Nomad, 256 5th Ave.
- Washington Heights, 91 Ft. Washington
- West Harlem, 61-63 West 106th St.
- Brooklyn, 1401 Elm Ave
- Brooklyn, 1169-73 Flatbush Ave.
- Bronx, 2500 Arthur Ave.
- Bronx, 707 and 764 East 187th St.
- Bronx, 2400 Cambreleng Ave.
- Bronx, 445 East 179th
- North Bronx 254 East 203rd
- North Bronx, 253 and 254 East 202nd St (155 units Mosholu Parkway area)
- North Bronx, 1441 Overing Ave. (117 units)
- North Bronx, 2055 Cruger Ave. (Pelham Parkway area 72 units)
- North Bronx, 690 and 655 Allerton Ave. (over 147 units with 27 stores)
- South Bronx, 1005 Jerome Ave. (211 units Yankee stadium area)
- South Bronx 171-179 East Burnside Ave. (65 units)
- South Bronx, 1055 Grand Concourse
- South Bronx, 2315 Walton Ave. (over 80 units)
- South Bronx, 1035-49 Morris Park Ave. (mixed use building)
As you can see Giuseppe is a specialist in the Bronx area. He knows the geography, neighborhood structure, and demographics of the area. He does not, however, limit himself to the area. He has also built an extensive understanding of real estate in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Giuseppe is currently majoring in Forensic Accounting at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. In his spare time, he enjoys great food, wine, and dancing. He also enjoys playing golf.